Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Clear Separation

As I ponder this title, I am reminded of a glass window.  When looking through the glass, you can see clearly to the other side.  For instance, if it is raining outside and I’m inside a house, I can look through the window and see the rain.  I can see puddles being formed, people splashing, some with umbrellas trying to protect themselves from the rain, and cars driving through puddles, causing a splash.  I can see all of this and never get wet as long as I stay in the house. 

The Lord has told me that we need to be sure there is a “clear separation” between Christians and sinners.  The calamity we’ve seen thus far is nothing compared to what is going to happen, to what’s coming.  Christians need to be sure they are covered/sheltered under the wings of God.  Then, we will only see what happens and we won’t have to experience it ourselves. 
Take heed.

Psalm 91:1-7;  (KJV)
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.


No comments:

Post a Comment