Monday, October 5, 2015

Do You Make Bad Choices, or Do Bad Choices Make You?


In life we have to make all kinds of decisions.  We have to decide where to go to school, what to major in, who to date, how to save, if we want children or not, and if we will do right or wrong. 

Sometimes we make the right decision and other times we do not.  Regardless of the decision you make, understand that one decision does not change who you are as a person.  We have all made the wrong choice at one time in our lives.  Hopefully this choice was not one of life or death.  If the wrong choice is made, use it as a learning experience and build upon your knowledge.  Do not let one bad decision ruin your perception of yourself.  Realize you are human just like the rest of us, dust yourself off and get up and move on.

Confession:
I’ve made some decisions in my life.  Some have been good, and others bad.  I am not a product of just the bad decisions, but I am a product of all my decisions combined.  I will not make the same bad choices again, and I will learn from my mistakes. 

Overall, I am a good person, intelligent, and considerate.


I am not a bad choice, but a person who has made bad choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment