What is life but a whisper in the wind? Some whispers last but a moment while others last years. Regardless, life is fleeting, always being taken. Each day we live is a day we are closer to death.... A fleeting whisper in the wind.
So, on this trip, I am reminded that during this life of mine, my own whisper, I must show love. Love is the one thing that can break people down to the base of who they are. Love, like the Bible says, covers a multitude of faults.
We are not equipped physically or spiritually to hold things against each other. It causes our physical bodies to break down and it hinders our walk with Christ. Not to mention it closes us off from people, causing separation when God created us to operate in togetherness.
So during the remaining whisper I have, I am determined to walk in love, forgive offenses, speak life, and tell others of my love.... Family and friends alike.
My whisper is but a vapor, but my love will last long after my whisper is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment